Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy 2013

Gosh, its been QUIET here!
BUT NOT ANYMORE!

One of my 2013 resolutions is to keep this blog alive and running, so hopefully I hold on to that.

This month's TBR!
  1. Struck By Lightning by Chris Colfer
 Chris Colfer aka Kurt Hummel(Glee) writes a BOOK? Now imagine, how entertaining and amazing that book would be. E.X.C.I.T.E.D! I have already started reading this amazing boganza and guess what I CAN ACTUALLY hear Chris Colfer's voice in my head- how weird is that?
  1. Zoya Factor by Anita Chauhan
I was watching Zoon Bollywoo, a channel ripe with bollywood celebrity gossips and APPARENTLY this book is going to be a MOVIE. Its about how a girl can change the fate of the Indian cricket team! I mean, cricket is such a boy sport, but its fate in a girl's hands.  Oh yea, girl power!!  I am quite excited to read this book and its been a while since I read a book by an Indian author.
Another aspect of this book that I am quite excited about? ITS COMING IN THE MAIL. This must be my FIRST time ordering a book via amazon. WELL DONE ZEENA!
  1. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman 
When I first saw this books on the "NEWCOMERS" section in the bookshop, I was not at all enticed. I thought, "nah another book about dragons and a girl" But this book has received all the adoration of the book-tubers, and NOW I AM DEFINITELY intrigued.

Every month, I also want to read a book related to the medical field because I AM STUDYING MEDICINE, and don't you think it is only appropriate that I read something that is pertaining to my career?

So this month,
It is going to be:
..........
I HAVE NOT DECIDED!
Well i am heading to the library later today so hopefully I will find a book that is amazing. 


Speak soon!
And yes I will update you about the medical book
And yes, SPREAD THE JOY!

1 comment:

Jillian Wood said...

Hello!

I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Check out my post to find out what you need to do!

Busy Moms Book Reviews
http://busymomsbookreviews.blogspot.com/p/liebster.html